Careers and Guidance
The CLF Post 16 invests heavily into the advice and guidance to help all students prepare for their future. Students are encouraged to attend a range of events and guidance meetings, such as:
- Careers Officer 1:1 meetings to discuss and agree an action plan and next steps
- UCAS support and guidance, including personal statements and applications
- Career Drop Down Day: Meet the employer, company seminars, mock interviews
- Pop up shops of company visits within an industry or career route
- Seminar workshops around a chosen interest or career option, such as Renishaw Engineering or NHS apprenticeships. You can find out more on our apprenticeship pages of our website.
Whether a student wants to pursue an apprenticeship route, university or employment as their next step, the CLF Post 16 gives the same commitment to the guidance, support and opportunities available to all students in researching and making the right choice for their future.
Post 16 Careers Lead – Jennie Frampton
New Mango is a collaboration of highly skilled and professionally qualified practitioners in Careers Education, Information, Advice & Guidance. They provide excellent support to all our students to move forward successfully into education, employment or training. New Mango provides an independent and impartial service that is designed, delivered and tailored to each student.
Sessions can include:
- Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance
- Progression Action Planning
- Exploring Careers Websites
- Apprenticeships Research & Applications
Steve and Jo Newman